The seasonal position will work Monday - Friday from 8am-5pm with weekend hours during salmon season May - September. This position is located in downtown Anchorage and will report to the Administrative Office Manager or the Chief Development Officer. The company is an Alaska-based food manufacturing company.
Provides clerical support to the Administration Department and Executive staff as needed.
- Assists in the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional company image
- Sorts, opens and distributes in-coming documents and other departmental materials
- Operates various office machines such as fax, printer, etc.
- Files papers and documents into appropriate company files
- Supports the Administrative Office Manager in companywide special projects with emphasis on accurate data entry
- Expediting and company related local travel
- Performs other duties as assigned
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associate Degree preferred
- One to two years general business experience, office clerical experience preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Word Processing, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to plan and organize work and to prepare professional correspondence ensuring proper use of grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality requirements associated with customer and employee information
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with employees, officers, organizations, and the public
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Strong written and verbal skills
- General knowledge of clerical functions in a professional setting
- Strong organizational skills to multi-task business functions
Current Alaska driver's license with acceptable driving and criminal history records
Position is based in Anchorage. Position open until filled. CRS is an EOE.
Hourly $11 - $15
Please submit cover letter, resume specific to above requirements and 3 professional references.
Mail or Hand Deliver to: Copper River Seafoods, 1118 E 5th Ave, Anchorage, Alaska 99501
Attention: Copper River Seafoods, Human Resources
Updated: April 19, 2017