Dock Hand/ Forklift Driver– CRS Operations
Copper River Seafoods, Inc.
Dock hand/Forklift Operator- The person occupying this position has the responsibility of preforming all duties and task as directed by the dock manager. Also to achieve all goals set by the dock manager, handle fresh and frozen seafood in accordance with governmental and internal policies and procedures, and the general clean- up of the facility and properties.
A person occupying this position shall have the essential functions of:
- Preforming tasks as directed by the dock manager
- General inventory tasks.
- Operation of forklift in confined areas.
- Outbound packaging preparation and manifests
- Inbound inventory manifests and verification
- Monitoring fresh and frozen seafood inventory and reporting
- Repeatedly lift up to 70 lbs.
- Loading and unloading of shipping containers
- Communication with inventory control personnel
- Health and Safety awareness
- Ability to multitask.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Education required: High school diploma.
Experience required: Position requires a minimum of one year in forklift experience.
Organization and the ability to achieve the goals as set forth by the company. Must be able to effectively search for information utilizing the Internet and other resources. Must be able to multi-task and have the ability to work with numbers and addresses “high priority” short notice activities. This position requires driving and a valid drivers license. This position requires strong computer skills and the ability to learn new systems and software.
Position is based in Anchorage, requires some travel to seafood/harvesting processing locations. Position open until filled.
CRS is an EOE.
How to Apply:
Copper River Seafoods
1118 East 5th Avenue
Anchorage, Alaska 99501
Attention: Human Resources