Inventory Control Specialist - CRS Operations
Copper River Seafoods, Inc.
The Inventory Control Specialist for the Anchorage plant – Inventory Control Specialist to assist in maintaining accurate inventories along with data entry for shipping and receiving. The Inventory Control Specialist reports directly to the Dock Manager.
- Utilize Innova software to receive incoming fish, making sure it is recorded accurately and has all appropriate back up documentation
- Manifest outgoing trucks, making sure shipment is accurately recorded and totes/boxes are in presentable condition.
- Monitor and track inventory movements into and out of Fresh and Frozen inventories to ensure accuracy.
- Utilize Innova software to scan product in and out of the inventory, repalletizing product, and generate shipment manifests
- Update incoming SharePoint files to include all coming shipments, with details and back up documentation.
- Assist Warehouse Manager with data entry, organization, and scheduling.
- Work with office personnel to ensure documentation is accurate and assist with error correction.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to multitask
- Follows all company production practices, policies and procedures.
- Maintains communications with other departments concerning priorities in the production process.
- Prompt and regular attendance at scheduled work intervals.
- Performs other duties as assigned
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or GED
Minimum 2-year Experience data entry
General computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office products preferred
- General inventory knowledge
- Basic computer and 10 key knowledge
- Communication skills
- Conflict resolution
- Critical thinking
- Time management
- Problem solving
- Health and safety awareness
- Must be able to stand and work for long hours where frequently exposed to undesirable conditions, including cold and wet environments.
- Must be capable of repetitive motions using hands, arms, legs, and back.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must have a basic understanding of the English language, including the ability to follow written and oral instructions.
Shifts will vary depending on the openings and movements of fish. Employee must be prepared to work 7 days a week and 12+ hours per day. There may also be periods of time when there are few or no hours of work. All employees are responsible for their prompt and regular attendance when they are scheduled to work.
Candidate must be willing and able to fill position at any CRS location: Kenai, Cordova, Togiak, or Anchorage.
CRS is an EOE.
How to Apply:
Copper River Seafoods
1118 East 5th Avenue
Anchorage, Alaska 99501
Attention: Human Resources